Saturday, 20 June 2009

Ahoy!


YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM!

Walking round the beautiful southsea town today, being ever so glamorous with 3 litres of iced tea! Picture taking ensued, dancing, skipping, the whole shebang! The cool people seemed to be hibernating, but we were out in our full glory!
Us lovely ladies are sporting;
Hannah (left)- T-shirt: Florence and The Machine, Skirt: her mother's 1989 Miss Selfridge, Necklace: seahorse from her mother aussi, Shoes: white plimmies from velvet in brighton, Sunglasses: Green fake Wayfarers from Radio 1's Big Weekend 08.

Alice (right)- Top: Topshop, Underneath Top: H&M, Pearl Bracelets: Her mother, Shorts: Her mother, Belt: Vintage ebay, Necklace: Corsage Topshop, Shoes: Primark.

As you can see, the weather is very lovely!





8 comments:

  1. I love both of your outfits. Especially love how the white tshirt's sleeves have been rolled. Very cool.

    Thank you for visiting my blog! And can't wait to see more from you both. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the kind comment!
    very cute girls!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floral top!
    Thanks for your lovely comment and goodluck with your blog. I'll be checking back! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls,
    I do indeed write the fashion section in Rant, check it out! I'll look forward to reading more on your blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the nice comment!
    i like the photos and i will read your blog!
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!You're both so pretty! I especially love Hannah's hair- my hair got curly like that when I was on vacation by the sea :( Oh, curls.
    Anyway, DRINK UP ME HEARTIES YOHO :D
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and thanks for your comment on my blog :) that's what I meant to say this whole time.

    ReplyDelete